Pouches - Addicted to Scraps
| || |
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
- Stow your stuff in these colorful zippered Eco Pouches and stay organized everywhere you go.
- Pouches are made of recycled plastic that is tough enough to handle even sharp quilting, sewing, and art tools. They are also great for pens, jewelry, cosmetics, coins ... the list is endless!
- Each pouch features a new, beautiful quilt by Bonnie K. Hunter.
- Set of two zip-top pouches: large 9.5" x 7" pouch features the Wild and Goosey quilt image and the small 8.5" x 5" pouch features the Box Kite image.
- Durable, waterproof material is 100% recycled from plastic water bottles.
- Rugged square-toothed zippers and boxed corners on the larger pouch for added stability.
Addicted to Scraps Eco Pouch Set